It is a rainy, gloomy day here in the Chicago suburbs. What better day to be crafting, right??!! I sat down to work on a scrapbook page, but then decided that maybe I would see if I could work on the Sunday Sketch challenge from Operation Write Home first. I have to say that I LOVE this Sketch!! Anything a little off the beaten path is the place for me!
Don’t you just love the diagonal placement of the paper! This card was really easy to make too. You could pull together so many different papers and even use up a few scraps. Supplies for this card include:
- My Mind’s Eye Chalk Studio line Basics Paper Pad
- Whisper white from Stampin’ up and Natural from Paper Studio
- Gee Thanks Stamp from the Really Good Greetings set from Stampin’ up
- Banner die from Stampin’ Up Hearts a Flutter die set
- Enamel dots from My Mind’s Eye chalk studio line
I sure hope they have more sketch’s like this one in the future!