Operation Write Home is having a Memorial weekend blog hop and I thought I would take part in the hop! The challenge was to make a Red White and Blue card with any of their preferred themes:
- Love cards
- Missing you cards
- Thank you cards
- Birthday cards
- AnyHero cards with notes inside written TO them!
I chose to make a Love You card with some phrase die cuts I recently purchased:
Yet another fun card to make. I went back and forth about adding the sequin, but I decided it did work. Even though it has sequins, I think maybe this could be masculine of feminine, what do you think?
I hope you like the card and please be sure to check out all the other fun contributions for the blog hop by clicking here
Have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!!
- Stamps: Stampin’ Up six sided sampler set, Stampin Up gold embossing powder and Versamark
- Ink: Stampin’ Up Night of Navy
- Paper: Stampin’ Up Night of Navy, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and gold foil
- Tools: Stampin’ Up Hexagon Punch, Stampin’ Up Hexagon Embossing folder, Stampin’ Up thinlit Die and Little B Handwritten phrases die
- Embellishments: Sequins