The month is quickly finishing up. I can’t believe how fast May went by! I did not want to let the month go by without participating in the last challenge at Catherine & Cathy Create! The tags challenge is to use music as the theme. I just recently got the cutest set from Paper Smooches and it was perfect for this challenge…. check it out:
Okay, so with the exception of the backwards quarter note, I like how this turned out. 🙂 I didn’t notice that note was backwards till after I put it on the paper. Oh well, I am sure there are some people who would not notice…. I hope!! The Paper Smooches stamp set came with the record stamp but I added the needle arm by cutting a skinny strip of silver paper and a tiny bit of black. I used tiny circle punches to make knobs. I sprayed the white parts of the card with glitter silver to give it the rocker feel. 😉 Hope you like it! Why not give this challenge a try?
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Be Boppin’ stamp set
- Inks: Staz On Black ink and Mister Huey’s silver color mist
- Paper: Card base is the May paper pumpkin card base, Blue strip was also part of the May paper pumpkin, Tag is part of the April paper pumpkin kit and Whisper white was also used.
- Embellishments: Stampin up Silver ribbon and one Black candy dot
- Tools: Two small sizes of hole punches