Happy Monday all!
The weather this past weekend was gorgeous here in the Chicago Suburbs! I tried to enjoy it in my zero gravity chair since I still have my back issues. If you don’t have one of those, I highly recommend one!
Anyway, I have been working on some thank you cards as I can because I got the BEST get well gift from my co-workers. They really loaded me up with Coffee gifts and wonderful smelling soaps from L’Occitane! I wanted something happy and I noticed that over at the Fusion Card Challenge there were some really great color suggestions this week. I did not follow the challenge exactly, but it is pretty close:
Here is what the challenge indicated:
I have the orange and yellow colors in my card and I think I used the sketch right on the money, so hopefully this works. I am considering my spiral cut outs the ” flowers” on the card. 🙂 Here is the inside of the card:
I think these look like such happy thank you cards! I sure hope everyone likes them. They were pretty easy to pull together. The only time-consuming part is when you are making 13 of them and you need 4 cut out Starburst circles per card – that is 52 circles! Thankfully I did only a little at a time which makes the task more manageable. Let me know what you think… do you have a favorite color combo out of the ones shown?
Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!!
Supplies used(all Stampin’ Up Products):
- Stamps: Starburst Sayings and Whimsical Words Stamp sets
- Paper: Main Card: Island Indigo, Smokey Slate, Whisper White and Watercolor Wonder DSP. Additional Cards: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral,Smokey Slate and Watercolor Wonder DSP.
- Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green (the DSP actually has Gumball Green in it, but the Garden Green worked great!)
- Embellishments: Main Card: Island Indigo ribbon and Candy dots in Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Garden Green. Additional cards: Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral Ribbon. Additional Candy Dots in Island Indigo.
- Tools: Starburst Sayings Framelits and a Paper cutter, Dimensional Adhesive and Snail adhesive