Looking for more inspiration this week I headed over to Just Us Girls challenge blog and found the current challenge is Birds. I needed to make a get well card so I decided a bird theme is a good idea for that type of card and here is what I came up with:
I got to use many different punches and embellishments on this card which really made it fun. On the inside I added a get well sentiment so I hope the recipient feels better when they receive it.
Have a great Wednesday!!
- Ink: Stampin’ Up Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate
- Paper: Stampin’ Up Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla and some patterned scrap paper I had available.
- Stamp sets: Stampin’ Up Petite Petals and Embellished Events sentiment
- Embellishments: Stampin’ Up 7/8 Inch Cotton Ribbon, Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Designer Button and Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Stampin’ Up Petite Petals Punch, 2 3/8 inch Scallop circle punch, Bird Builder Punch, Starburst Circle Framlit Die and Woodgrain embossing folder.