I just remembered I made a card at the end of last week for Freshly Made Sketches and forgot to submit it! I have just enough time to get it posted for sketch #145! I got to use a new stamp set I think I am going to love – A Happy Hooray. Check it out:
Aren’t those feathers fun!? To make them I simply trimmed the edges with the awesome fringe scissor available from Stampin’ Up. What a difference the fringe look makes! If you don’t have a pair you should really get some because these scissors are very versatile. You can make borders, grass, and poofy flowers with tissue paper!
Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!
Supplies used (all Stampin’ Up! Products)
- Inks: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Blackberry Bliss
- Paper: Park Lane DSP, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Old Olive
- Stamps: A Happy Hooray and Big News
- Tools: Fringe Scissors, Zig Zag embossing folder, Paper Snips and Paper Trimmer
- Embellishments: Linen Thread and Basic Metal Buttons