It is a special Monday here at my house because today is my 2 year wedding anniversary!! I am so happy with my wonderful husband. This is a second marriage for me and it feels so great to know I found my happy ending. Here are some happy photo memories from that day:
Let me be the first to tell you to never give up on love because it can come later in life just the same as when you are young!
Of course I needed a pretty card to give to my husband on this special day so I pulled one together with rich luxurious colors!
The sentiment on this card is perfect because Rodney really is my Happily Ever After! The gold and Blackberry Bliss are such a beautiful combination too! I truly hope he loves this card! We will be enjoying a nice dinner out together this evening and I am looking forward to it already.
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and a Fantastic week!
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Versamark and Gold embossing powder
- Paper: Brushed Gold Cardstock, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss. Fancy Foil Designer Vellum in Gold and some scrap patterned paper
- Stamps Sets: Big News and Banner Blast
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Circle Dies, Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch (heart) and Heat Gun
- Embellishments: Gold Sequin Trim, Essential Wood Elements and Gold 1/8 inch ribbon.