Hello friends and crafters,
I have been MIA here lately because I had a few unfortunate landlord issues to attend to… sigh….Thankfully I am finally back at my craft desk for a bit! I have a few more stamps sets I have not yet tried from the Stampin’ 2014 Holiday catalog so I thought I would try to share some more creations using my new goodies. This card is not one I would typically make. It is an Autumn/Fall based card and usually just make Halloween and Christmas cards. But, I wanted to try something new and I thought this particular set was too cute to pass up.
I am still not sure what I think about this card. I actually think it might look better in person! But none the less, it does showcase some of the fun stuff available in the new Holiday Catalog which will be available in just over a week! Woo-hoo! The cute leaf, acorns and sentiment are part of the new stamp set called For All Things. The patterned paper and green background paper is a new DSP paper pack called Color Me Autumn. You can also see some Washi tape that is new called Color Me Autumn which obviously coordinates well with the paper.
Hope you like this little sneak peek! Keep checking back because I plan to have a least one more before the catalog goes live!
- Inks: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, and Cajun Craze
- Stamp set: For All Things (available Aug 28)
- Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White and Color me Autumn DSP (Available Aug 28)
- Embellishments: Color Me Autumn Washi Tape (Available Aug 28) and 1 1/4 inch Burlap Ribbon
- Tools: Paper Trimmer and paper snips to fussy cut the Leaf and Acorns, corner rounder punch.