I have been getting a little behind in using my latest Paper Pumpkin goodies so I still have some goodies left over from last month’s box. We received these adorable boxes that can be decorated and I kept looking at them thinking, I want to turn that into something Halloween themed! So that is just what I did, check it out:
I think it turned out like a nice combination of spooky and cute. To make this I added some black washi tape in all the white stripes of the box. Then I stamped the pumpkin and bat and cut them out to adhere them to a tag use the scallop tag punch. I stamped polka dots from the latest Paper Pumpkin kit onto the tag and then I made a flower with the spiral flower die Stampin’ up has,but I used my fringe scissors to cut into the petals in the hope of making it look more tattered. Let me know what you think and if you haven’t tried My Paper Pumpkin yet, now is the time! You can still get the first two months for half price if you sign up before September 10! Contact me if you want more information!
I also want to enter this project over at the My Paper Pumpkin Challenge this month. The challenge theme this month is Wishes and Stars…..hmmmm I guess mine would count as Happy Halloween wishes, right? 😉
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey
- Paper: My Paper Pumpkin Box, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White
- Stamp Sets: Fall Fest(available Aug 28), Googly Ghouls (NLA) and Holiday Cheer (available Aug 28)
- Tools: Spiral Flower Die, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Punch, Scallop Tag Punch, Fun Fall Framelit dies, Circle Dies, Banner Punch and paper snips.
- Embellishments: non Stampin’ Up Black ribbon and Washi Tape
NLA= No Longer Available