I had a week long hiatus of no crafting which was not fun at all! But when you go out of town, it is hard to find ways to do some papercrafting! I need to do lots of crafting this week because I signed up for two swaps and I don’t even know what I am going to make yet! Maybe I will come up with something before I hit the sack tonight.
I have been wanting to come up with some additional fun ways to use all the Holiday stamp sets I have recently acquired. I remembered that my nieces birthday is the first day of fall so why not make her card fall themed? That is just what I did:
Those leaves from the Fall Fest stamps set are so cute! To make this card I stamped each leaf in the color I wanted but then used a marker to color in the stem. It worked out great! I simply added a happy birthday sentiment inside and voila, I had a fall birthday card! I sure hope she likes it!
- Stamp sets: Fall Fest and Chalk Talk
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Pumpkin Pie. Garden Green Marker
- Paper: Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, and Blackberry Bliss
- Embellishments: Blackberry Bliss 3/8 inch stitched Ribbon and 1 1/4 inch Burlap Ribbon
- Tools: Chalk Talk Framelits, Corner Rounder Punch