Happy Thursday everyone!
I am trying to get some crafting in whenever I can. Since I am still prepping for swaps I have coming up it was imperative that I fit time in last night so I could have 12 cards ready to go. Fall is slowly showing its face here in the Chicago suburbs so I was still in the mood to make a fall themed card. I decided to use Fall Fest once more and I think it turned out really cute!
These new in colors lend themselves perfectly to all the fall projects I have. The burlap ribbon just really brings it all together too! I chose to use a thankful sentiment but I really think this card could be used for many different occasions: Birthday, Just because or even Sympathy.
I am very late getting this information out but I wanted to be sure and post about the weekly deals that came out on Tuesday!
The Sweetheart Punch and Label Card Thinlits are a really good deal! Get what you need by clicking here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
Hope you have a wonderful day and that you get to be crafty!
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Blackberry Bliss
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss
- Stamp Sets: Fall Fest and Good Greetings
- Embellishments: Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon and Linen Thread
- Tools: Fun Fall Framelits, Hexagon punch to make the banner, Paper Trimmer and Paper snips