Happy World Card Making Day!
I know it is almost over but I have busy working on fun cards for lots of friends. I had yet another swap to participate in so I needed to focus on getting that done before I could do any posting today. I believe that this card will make me have just the right amount of Halloween Cards ready to send to all my family and friends. I made 10 of these and in return I will get 9 new ones in trade! It is always so fun to see what my stampin’ friends come up with! I am sure they are all expecting me to make a Halloween card Thankfully I will not disappoint them!
This is another card where the Designer Series Paper did most of the work for me. I went back and forth about which Freaky Friend I wanted to spotlight on my card and this guy seemed like the best choice because he looked happy and spooky all in one.
I hope all my crafty friends got to spend time making cards on this fun holiday we share. If not, make time to do some crafting tomorrow!!
- Paper: Motley Monsters DSP, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black
- Ink: Basic Black and Bermuda Bay
- Stamp Sets: Freaky Friends and Ghoulish Greetings
- Tools: Word Bubbles Die, Chevron Embossing Folder, Circle Die and Paper trimmer
- Embellishments: Tangerine Tango ribbon