Today’s card features two great stamp sets being offered by Stampin’ Up. The versatile Bright and Beautiful Star stamp set and the fun Cheerful Tags stamp set.
I really do love these stars and the tag stamp is something that could be used year round. The little tree detail is also part of the Cheerful Tags set. This card really pops with all the silver emobssing and the thin layer of shiny silver foil sheet. I also used the Trim the Tree DSP paper to add in a little patterned detail.
Hope you like this card! Check back in a little later for updates on the weekly deals!
- Inks: Garden Green, Silver embossing powder and Versamark ink
- Stamp Sets: Bright and Beautiful and Cheerful Tags
- Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP and Silver Foil Sheet
- Tools: Note tag punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Corner Rounder punch,Hole punch, Heat gun, Paper trimmer and paper snips
- Embellishments” 1/8 Silver ribbon and Rhinestone Basic Jewels