I am back at trying to make shaker cards and with this one I decided to make a see through window to the inside of the card!
Here is the inside view:
Now the snowflakes I used were just something I had on hand and honestly I would not recommend this kind to be used for the shaker card. They are a little big for this project and they keep sticking together because they get caught on each other. I have seen other cards where the adorable Frosted Sequins from Stampin’ Up are used and they would be a much better fit for this. I have mine on order so I can’t wait to remake this card with the right snowflakes! Even with my “mistake” I still like how the card turned out. I am getting better at these so hopefully soon I can make one without having to find a video on youtube first!
I am going to go ahead and submit this to Christmas Card Challenges because I haven’t submitted one in a while.
- Ink: Encore Metallic Silver and Garden Green
- Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Silver and Trim the Tree DSP
- Stamp sets: Festival of Trees and Project Life Holiday Cheer for the sentiment
- Tools: Tree Punch, Circle Framelits, Window Sheets, Shaker Frames and paper trimmer
- Embellishments: 1/8 inch Silver ribbon and Snowflake sequins