Merry Christmas Eve!!
I hope you are getting to enjoy fun times with your family throughout this holiday week! I have finished up all my shopping, wrapping and baking and as soon as I am done working, I will be making merriment with the family. I wanted to share a little sneak peek of some goodies coming in the new Occasions Catalog Stampin’ Up! will offer as of January 6, 2015. This catalog will really help you get ready for all the wonderful holidays and special occasions coming during spring.
This first sneak peek is a just a sample of some adorable paper and embellishments that will be available in the new catalog. I plan to have a few more sneak peeks in the next two weeks so be sure to check back again!
See those adorable buttons? Those are the new new Sweet Dreams Designer buttons available as of January 6. The DSP I used is the coordinating paper and it has many adorable designs. There is also washi tape that matches this paper and I will plan to use that in an upcoming sneak peak.
Now on to the deals!
Stampin’ up has added to their Year End clearance! There are many fun items available from the Holiday Catalog at a fraction of the price. Maybe you could get some of your supplies for card making next year at a great deal? Just click on the picture to see all the great deals. Here are just a few of my favorite deals available:
Last but not least, be sure to check out the current Weekly Deals!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and get to spend this joyous holiday with family and friends!
- Ink: Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand
- Paper: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper (Available January 6, 2015)
- Stamp set: Starburst Sayings and Work of Art
- Embellishments: Hello Honey 3/8 inch Satin stitched Ribbon, Linen Thread, and Sweet Dreams Designer Series Buttons(Available January 6, 2015)
- Tools: Starburst Framelits, Banner Frametlits, Paper Snips and Paper Trimmer