Lots of things to be excited about this week! A new catalog is out with lots of new goodies, including freebies! I have a big shipment coming my way so I can’t wait to play with some more of the new stuff! I did order a stamp set recently that is not in the catalogs, because I just loved it. It is called Snuggles and Smooches. Check out this fun valentine:
So cute! I knew I had to have this set when I saw that swirl behind the love. There are two of those in this set and that is the smaller one. I also used some of the new DSP available – Stacked with Love. The stacked with love set includes the following colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red and Whisper White. Well, I decided to try and use Melon Mambo with this paper and I think it looks great! It just goes to show you can really pull in so many different colors to see how they coordinate with the paper Stampin’ Up! sells. It doesn’t have to be only the coordinating colors!
Hope you have a fun and craft filled weekend!!
- Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe and Melon Mambo
- Paper: Whisper White and Stacked with Love DSP
- Stamp Set: Snuggles and Smooches
- Tools: Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch, Corner Rounder punch and paper trimmer
- Embellishments: Melon Mambo 1/4 inch Cotton ribbon and Subtles (Blushing Bride) and Brights (Melon Mambo) Candy Dots