Woohoo, the weekend is here!
I have happily been able to enjoy some crafting time this weekend and I was in the mood for LOVE. Valentines seemed to be on my mind, so I decided to pull out my red and pink paper and see what I could come up with. I did make a few Valentines so I will be sure to share these with you over the next few days.
This first one is really just a one layer card with a few extra paper strips and some ribbon:
As you can probably see, I have yet again used the Snuggles and Smooches Stamp set! I sure do love that set! I think this valentine could easily be used for your special someone or maybe even your niece, nephew, child or anyone you love to snuggle with! The tiny strips of paper are from the Stacked with Love DSP. That paper pack sure has come in handy for my valentine cards! I punched out the Snuggles and Smooches stamp with my 2 inch paper punch and then did some quick heart punches. The adorable embossed part of the card is from the new Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
This was a fun card to make and really took no time at all. I will share a few more valentines over the next few days so be sure to check back for some creativity inspiration!
- Paper: Real Read, Whisper White and Stacked with Love DSP
- Inks: Blushing Bride and Real Red
- Stamps: Snuggles and Smooches
- Embellishments: Blushing Bride Cotton ribbon and Blushing Bride Candy Dot
- Tools: 2 inch Circle Punch, Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch, and paper trimmer.